For current information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) refer to health.gov.au.
Our offices are open and social distancing is strictly adhered to as per government regulations. We highly recommend staying at home if you are not feeling well.
Stay safe during this COVID era!
Coronavirus Social Distancing
- Stay away from other people if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water:
- After coughing or sneezing
- Before and after eating
- After using toilet
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Use a tissue when coughing and sneezing and dispose it in the bin
- If you don’t have a tissue cough and sneeze into your bent elbow
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% Alcohol if you can’t wash your hands
- Hand Shaking